Recoil Absorbing Cushioned Grip
The LimbSaver® Pro Handgun System recoil absorbing cushioned grip allows the shooter to retain a solid grip on the handgun, while also helping reduce hand shock and recoil. The result is a comfortable, secure grip on the firearm with maximum reduction of recoil, allowing for faster re-acquisition of the target.
For the professional handgun competitor and law enforcement/military officer, few things are as important than controlled accuracy. For pro competitors, it can raise scores. For the law enforcement/military professional, it can be life-saving. For the rest of us, it can simply make shooting more comfortable, fun and more rewarding ... and make us better shots.★ IDPA legal for Stock Service Pistol (SSP) Division!
• Improves grip even when hands are sweaty
• Enhances retention
• Reduces hand shock by absorbing recoil energy
• Slips over grip without gunsmithing or altering the original grip.
• Only 0.059" thick (on sides) so doesn't add significantly to size of grip.
• Molds to the shape of the original grip ... including finger grooves!
The LimbSaver® Pro Handgun Grip System recoil absorbing cushioned grip is made from NAVCOM™ (Noise And Vibration Control Material), an elastic, amorphous, rubber-like substance. NAVCOM™ is the most effective vibration dampening material on the market today.
In addition to the proprietary NAVCOM™ material, the Pro Handgun Grip System features an incredible shock/vibration-reducing element, referred to as "Break-Away" Technology. This patented technology incorporates multiple impact nodes, strategically positioned and designed to collapse under pressure, reducing the recoil shock wave, then dispersing the felt recoil over a wider area, reducing the impact of felt recoil by up to 50%. The "Break-Away" nodes are molded directly into the grip, and are located on the inside of the Pro Handgun Grip System grip between the shooter's hand and the backstrap of the firearm's grip.Note: The grip in photo at left is turned inside out to show the "Break-Away" nodes. To view a larger size photo, right-click on the photo and select "Open Image in New Window".
The LimbSaver® Pro Handgun Grip System is designed to be stretched during installation resulting in a tight fit over the grip and preventing creep. Installation over grips with finger grooves is not a problem as the tightly stretched material will conform to the exact contour of the grip. The NAVCOM&trade material can be stretched up to 300%!
1) Fold the top of the Pro Handgun Grip System grip half way down as if you were trying to turn it inside-out. The top is the end with the extended tab.
2) Position the grip at the butt of the gun, making sure the tab is positioned at the backstrap of the pistol's grip.
3) Pull the grip up until the bottom is level with the butt of the gun. This may take some effort as the grip must fit tight, but it can be stretched up to 300%.
4) Unfold the top half of the grip and pull it up and into position. Make sure the tab is positioned at the back were a typical rear grip safety would be (at the web between the index finger and the thumb), so that it will protect the web of the hand.
"A bit of feedback on the LimbSaver grip covers; My gunsmith test fired my Ruger Mk II which I had a LimbSaver fitted to it recently. He had never seen these before and was VERY pleasantly surprised at how comfortable it was to hold and fire. BTW, I have to completely agree with him on this as well (they don't have the best grips in the world!) - huge improvement. Just ordered 2 more, one for a Glock 17A (surprise!) plus another that I am going to try on an AMT Automag II (22 WMR). If it's a good fit on the AMT, I will let you know."
— Graham P. - Dundas, NSW, Australia
"The LimbSaver grip has been GREAT. I have shot 650 rounds through my Walther PPS 40cal. I can assure you that I would not shot half that number had it not been for the LimbSaver. The grip comforts my hand and makes for a nice positive grip on the weapon. What makes an add-on accessorie GREAT is when you put it on and you forgot its there. The LimbSaver becomes a natural part of the gun."
— SPC Ozzy M. – 345th Tactical Psychological Operations Co. (Airborne)
|LimbSaver is a registered trademark of Sims Vibration Laboratory.
NAVCOM is a trademark of Allsop/Sims Vibration Laboratory.
GLOCK is a registered trademark GLOCK Gesellschaft mbH