|Click to enlarge image(s)|
Operations You can Perform:
• Drain Powder Measure without removing from press or toolhead
• Remove Powder Bar without draining powder
• Change between any two powder bars (all 4 sizes) without draining powder
♦ The Powder Measure Drain-N-Change™ Tool drains 100% of the powder from the powder measure hopper, leaving the powder measure completely empty and ready to be filled with the next gunpowder.
✓ FITS all versions of the Dillon Auto Powder Measure.
✗ DOES NOT FIT the older, manually operated Dillon Powder Measure as it uses a smaller size (narrower) powder bar.
1 Drain-N-Change™ Tool Services ALL of your Powder Measures!
Since the Drain-N-Change Tool is only used while draining powder or changing powder bars, and not a permanent installation, you only need one tool to service all of your powder measures.
Using Drain-N-Change™ Tool to Drain Powder Measure .
Using Drain-N-Change™ Tool to Remove Powder Bar.
Q: Why would I ever want to change powder bars with the same powder in the hopper?
A: You may occasionally need to load a powder weight that can be achieved with either the small or large powder bars (in approximately the 6-15 grain range). Which powder bar should you use? Test both powder bars and determine which powder bar gives you the most consistent powder drop weights with that powder. Using the Drain-N-Change™ Tool, you can change powder bars in just a few minutes ... without draining the powder!
1) The photo showing the Powder Measure Drain-N-Change™ Tool installed in a powder measure was taken using the prototype that was machined from white Delrin®, as this was easier to see clearly in the photograph. The final version is machined from black Delrin® as shown in the close-up photo.
2) The powder measure, funnel and other reloading accessories shown in the photographs and video are not included with the Drain-N-Change™ Tool.
Drain-N-Change is a trademark of UniqueTek, Inc.
Delrin is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
|Powder Drain Hole||0.40" dia.|
|Dimensions (Large End)||11/16"H X 13/16"W|
|Dimensions (Small End)||5/16"H X 13/16"W|
|Machined from Solid Delrin®||For Durablility|
|Black Color||Won't Show Powder Staining|
|Low Friction||For Smooth Operation|
|Average rating from 1 reviews: 5.0|
Wow!!! All I can say is WOW!This device is so handy. I always return my unused powder back to it's original container. It's always be a huge pain. With this device, gone are the days of removing the entire toolhead and trying to balance a funnel and the powder measure. It frequently resulted in spilled powder! Now all I have to do is slide the bar in and hold the powder container! This is a fantastic idea and a big time saver. Best of all....no powder spills!
Submit a Review...