|Click to enlarge image(s)|
FrogLube™ Extreme is designed to perform in expanded temperature range conditions (sub-freezing cold through searing hot) and to remain effective through extreme climate transitions. FrogLube™
Extreme; has been tested between -44˚F/-42˚C and above 140˚F/52˚C. This allows the professional operator or hunter to transition between sub-zero conditions through high temperatures without having to change out their bio-based lubricant.
Benefits of FrogLube™ Extreme:
• Remains viscous in sub-zero temperatures and does not evaporate or burn off during high heat.
• Reduced fouling on tactical rifles used in high volume round counts.
• Functions extremely well on "tight action" or precision built firearms.
• Can be mixed with standard FrogLube CLP™.
• Convenient applicator squeeze tube packaging.
• Complies with U.S. Army Field Manual/Tech Manual specifications for small arms operations and maintenance.
FrogLube™ Extreme retains all the same benefits of standard FrogLube™ CLP. It is a revolutionary bio-based gun cleaner, lubricant and preservative (CLP) product made from food-grade ingredients ... all obtained exclusively from US suppliers. It is a non-toxic substance that dissolves carbon, grease and sludge on contact.
FrogLube™ absorbs deep into the pores, resulting in a durable slippery surface that reduces friction. Applying FrogLube™ when the metal is warm opens the metal pores, enhancing cleaning and absorption. This "seasoning" effect improves after repeated use.
Instructions for Use
A few simple instructions are included with every FrogLube™ product so that you can optimize its effectiveness. To download a copy in PDF format just Click Here.
★ UniqueTek Premium Firearms Cleaner™ is "FrogLube Approved" to pre-clean firearms prior to first application of FrogLube!
|FrogLube is a trademark of Audemous, Inc.|
|Temperature Range||-44˚F/-42˚C to above 140˚F/52˚C|
|Flash Point||Almost 700°F|
Submit a Review...