|Click to enlarge image(s)|
This product is no longer available at UniqueTek.
EYESHIELD™ dramatically improves the performance of even the finest optics by blocking out ALL ambient light. Using EYESHIELD™ with your optics is literally like turning the lights off to watch a movie.
The EYESHIELD™ is a flexible molded rubber material that attaches to the eye piece of the binocular or spotting scope.
The EYESHIELD™ cradles your eye and prevents ambient light from entering into the space between your eye and the eyepiece of the field optic that causes lens glare.
PLUS, the EYESHIELD™ protects the eyes from wind, rain, snow and dust.
They're simple, but they make a HUGE difference!
• Patented universal design easily attaches to all binoculars and most spotting scopes, range finders, telescopes and even microscopes.
• Durable yet soft and flexible rubber comfortably conforms to the side of the face, enveloping the eyes in total darkness.
• EYESHIELD™ also blocks out wind, dust, rain, snow and peripheral distractions.
• When not needed, simply flip the EyeShields down into the stowed position, where they will not interfere with eyepiece covers, bino cases, etc.
EYESHIELD™ Fits All Major Brands
Including: Nikon, Zeiss, Brunton, Vortex, Bushnell, Swarovski, Leica, Vixen and most other brands! See size chart below for details.
|♦ EYESHIELD™ Standard Size:
— 1 Pair for Standard Binoculars
1-7/16″ to 1-3/4″ (36.8mm to 44.5mm)
* Blowout Sale limited to stock on hand. No backorders.
EYESHIELD is a trademark of Field Optics Research
Submit a Review...