|Click to enlarge image(s)|
An effective recoil compensator for Pardini pistols.
• Aluminum (6061-T6) Construction
• Adds Only 0.5 oz to Muzzle.
• Black Cerakote Low Glare Finish.
• Works with Original Internal Weights.
• Does Not Effect Normal Operation of Pistol.
• Installation Takes About 1 Minute.
Installing the Compensator is as easy as removing your factory Pardini front cover and installing the Target Compensator in its place using the longer screws (longer screws and hex wrench are included).
Available for both .22 and .32 caliber Pardini pistols:
— For Pardini pistols SP/SP Rapid Fire, SP1/SP1 Rapid Fire, order the .22 cal. version.
— For Pardini pisols HP/HPE (electronic trigger), order the .32 cal. version.
1) For use in stock barrels ONLY! This item may work with other custom barrels but it is your responsibility to check for correct function and barrel hole alignment.
2) This item will work with the Pardini pistols listed above that have a square front piece and 6 barrel weights. Will not fit the older SP models with only 4 barrel weights. If the end of your barrel looks like the photo at right, then this compensator will not fit.
"I bought the Pardini Target Compensator from you earlier this year . I like it very much as it enables me to come back on target much quicker during the rapid fire round. It helped me take 2nd place in the 2015 Irish Nationals."
— Paul Deegan. - Naas, Ireland (12/10/15)
Click Here to read Paul Deegan's full 1100 word product review.
Submit a Review...