|Click to enlarge image(s)|
Mr. Shooter's Brass Marker uses Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Markers to place two stripes around the brass. You can use any of the 25 currently available Sharpie colors, in any combination, to uniquely mark your brass.
|• Stripe 20 Rounds Per Minute
• Applies 2 Stripes at the Same Time
• Uses Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Markers
• Battery Powered - Stripe Brass at the Range
• Battery Life > than 5000 Rounds
What Size Brass Will it Mark?
Stripes any rifle or pistol brass that is:
1) No shorter than approximately a 9mm round as you need enough sticking up to hold.
2) No larger in diameter at the base than approximately a .45 ACP round.
Watch Mr. Shooter's Brass Marker in action!
Watch it Stripe 20 Rounds in 1 Minute!
|Patent No.: US 61/659,109
SHARPIE is a registered trademark of SANFORD.
|Stripes Brass Sizes||9mm to 45 ACP|
|Number Of Stripes||2|
Sharpie Fine Point Permanent
|Rotation Rate||90 rpm|
|Dimensions (base)||3.5"L x 3.5"W x 2.25"H|
|Average rating from 1 reviews: 5.0|
Works like it shouldI spend allot of time prepping my brass especially rifle brass so it is really nice knowing that I am getting my brass back. I have a color code system that lets me know at a glance how many times I have loaded the same brass. Every reloaded should have one of these on their bench.
Submit a Review...