|Click to enlarge image(s)|
The Mr. Shooter Manual Brass Marker® uses a Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Marker to place a single stripe around the brass. You can use any of the 25 currently available Sharpie colors, to uniquely mark your brass.
• Applies 1 Stripe
• Uses Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Markers*
• Light Weight & Compact
• Easily Fits in your Range Bag
* Sharpie marker not included.
What Size Brass Will it Mark?
Stripes any rifle or pistol brass that is:
1) No shorter than approximately a 9mm round as you need enough sticking up to hold.
2) No larger in diameter at the base than a .45 ACP Cartridge.
Tip! When doing load workups, mark each group with a different color. When testing them at the shooting range, it will be impossible to mix them up!
Watch a video of the Manual Brass Marker in Use.
SHARPIE is a registered trademark of SANFORD.
|Average rating from 1 reviews: 5.0|
Brass MarkerI using this marker to mark my .460 Rowland brass so I don't mixed THEM up with my 45 ACP brass. Sometime they hard to separate. There is only an 1/8 inch difference in case length.
Submit a Review...