|Click to enlarge image(s)|
— 250 Count Bag
This 300 Blackout Brass goes through an entensive reprocessing which includes:
• Decapping of spent primer
• Primer pocket swaging to remove crimp
• Wet cleaning inside and out
• Full-length sizing as 5.56, using a Wilson case gage for quality control to ensure easy chambering
• Dry polishing to restore the "new brass shine"
• Trimming with Ballistic Tools' custom machine to create .300 Blackout blanks
• Reforming and full length sizing to .300 Blackout specifications
• Trimming to SAAMI trim-to length with a tolerance of + 0.005″
• Annealing with Ballistic Tools' custom neck annealer to increase case life
• Final inspection to ensure primer seating and tension
— At every stage, the brass is inspected to detect and remove cases with anything more than minor dents.
— Formed from true once-fired military surplus Lake City 5.56.
"Just got my order! Thanks! The brass is awesome!"
— Bradley K. - Manchester, MO
Note: This product can not be shipped outside the United States in accordance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
This product is also restricted from sale to the State of Massachusetts and the City of Chicago. Other restrictions may apply. Please check your local and state laws before ordering.
Submit a Review...