|Click to enlarge image(s)|
Case Gauges allow you to test your reloads (and factory ammunition) before you fire them. There is nothing more frustrating than getting to a competition and then finding out that you have function failures due to your ammunition.
• CNC Machined for PrecisionMax
• Machined to SAAMI Minimum Chamber Specs.
• 6061-T6 Aluminum
This Gauge Will Measure:
— Maximum Cartridge Length (Full Overall Length of Un-Crimped Hull)
— Maximum Cartridge Length (Star Crimped and Roll Crimped Cartridges)
— Maximum Cartridge Diameter
Easy as 1, 2, 3 ... and 4!
1) Place a clean shotshell into the gauge and make sure that it completely seats by itself with no assistance. If the shotshell does not easily drop into the gauge without assistance, there is most likely something wrong with the dimensions of the shotshell.
2) The head of the brass should sit flush within the end of the gauge. If it does not sit flush, the shotshell may not chamber.
3) Also check to make sure the tip of the shotshell is not protruding into the cutout slot on the side of the gauge. There are separate cutouts for Star crimped and Roll crimped shotshells.
4) This gauge can also check the full length of un-crimped hulls. With an empty un-crimped hull in the gauge, the un-crimped hull should not protrude beyond the face of the gauge.
To see all Case Gauges available at UniqueTek Click Here.
|Manufactured in Malden Massachusetts, by American workers on American machines!|
Submit a Review...