|Click to enlarge image(s)|
This Optic Mount simply replaces the rear sight on your Glock slide. The mount sits a close .020″ (twenty thousands) from the top of the pistols slide … ensuring that your optic is mounted as close as possible to the barrel bore centerline. It is the perfect mount for open style red dot sights with integral rail mount clamping systems.Features:
• Precision CNC Machined to Exactly Fit your Glock pistols Rear Sight Cut. †
• Low Mount to keep your Red Dot as Low as Possible .
• Cerakoted in a Smooth Black Finish.
1) Simply use a soft tool (e.g. Brass or Nylon) to drift this mount into your Glock pistol's rear sight cut. †
2) Align in the center of your slide.
3) Tighten the two allen type set screws for extra holding power and security. * You may also want to use Loctite. **
† This mount is machined for a snug fit and minor fitting may be required.
* Set Screws and Allen key are included.
** Loctite is not included.
|Glock pistol and Ultradot L/T sight, shown in photos, are not include.|
|Number of Slots||4|
|Slot Spacing||0.394″ (centerline)|