|Click to enlarge image(s)|
Due to manufacturing delays resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. Backorders an not being taken at this time.
There are lots of tools to load .223/5.56 ammo from stripper clips into magazines, but nothing to load loose rounds onto stripper clips … until now!
• Aids Loading .223/5.56 Ammo onto Stripper Clips
• Holds 10 Rounds in Perfect Alignment
• Works with all .223/5.56 Stripper Clips
• (e.g. USGI, Thermold, RUAG/GECO)
• CNC Machined from Solid Aluminum
• Compact, Light Weight & Easy to Carry
The Stripper Clip Loading Block is so simple to use, it almost doesn't need instructions!
- Orient Stripper Clip Loading Block upright on a table or in your hand.
- Drop 10 cartridges into the slot.
- Slide on a stripper clip.
- Remove loaded stripper clip.
Its just that simple!!!
The slot is fully open … both top and bottom … and doesn't have individual holes for each cartridge. The cartridges are supported by the case shoulder … NOT the bullet tip. This design provides several advantages.
- You don't waste time aligning the rounds to drop into individual holes.
- Bullet points do not touch the bottom so can't be damaged.
- Can be used with any 5.56/.223 bullet type/profile including VLD, ELD, Hollow Point, Polymer Tip, Frangible, etc.
- Any residues fall through so can't collect in the bottom.
Method 1: Loading a Stripper Clip in 16 Seconds!
Method 2: Loading a Stripper Clip Even Faster!
This technique is even faster … about 5 seconds flat. Even if you add the time needed to orient the rounds (about 4 seconds), it is much faster than picking them up two or three at a time. It helps if done on a soft, resilient surface that keeps the rounds from rolling out of position. And, although you can't see it in the video, I'm not laying the block flat on the table. I'm holding it with the bottom raised at a shallow angle. This helps the bullet points start into the block more smoothly.
Sample of THERMOLD™ Stripper Clips Included FREE
Each Stripper Clip Loading Block come with three free THERMOLD™ Stripper Clips. If you've never tried them before, they are a plastic stripper clip that can't rust and there is no brass tab to break off. So they can be reused many times.
|.223 Remington Ammunition shown in photo is not included.|
|Dimensions (outside)||4-1/8″ L x 2″ H x 3/4″ W|
|Average rating from 3 reviews: 5.0|
I love itIt's easy to use and a lot faster than with out it..
I love itYou need to get this it works great. I'm getting some for friends.
Excellent ideaGreat idea, will save me lots of time and sore fingers. Just ordered one and can't wait to receive it.
Submit a Review...