|Click to enlarge image(s)|
There are lots of tools to load .223/5.56 ammo from stripper clips into magazines, but nothing to load loose rounds onto stripper clips … until now!
• Aids Loading .223/5.56 Ammo onto Stripper Clips
• Holds 10 Rounds in Perfect Alignment
• Works with all .223/5.56 Stripper Clips
• (e.g. USGI, Thermold, RUAG/GECO)
• CNC Machined from Solid Aluminum
• Compact, Light Weight & Easy to Carry
The Stripper Clip Loading Block is so simple to use, it almost doesn't need instructions!
- Orient Stripper Clip Loading Block upright on a table or in your hand.
- Drop 10 cartridges into the slot.
- Slide on a stripper clip.
- Remove loaded stripper clip.
Its just that simple!!!
The slot is fully open … both top and bottom … and doesn't have individual holes for each cartridge. The cartridges are supported by the case shoulder … NOT the bullet tip. This design provides several advantages.
- You don't waste time aligning the rounds to drop into individual holes.
- Bullet points do not touch the bottom so can't be damaged.
- Can be used with any 5.56/.223 bullet type/profile including VLD, ELD, Hollow Point, Polymer Tip, Frangible, etc.
- Any residues fall through so can't collect in the bottom.
Loading a Stripper Clip in 16 Seconds Flat!
Sample of THERMOLD™ Stripper Clips Included FREE
Each Stripper Clip Loading Block come with three free THERMOLD™ Stripper Clips. If you've never tried them before, they are a plastic stripper clip that can't rust and there is no brass tab to break off. So they can be reused many times.
|.223 Remington Ammunition shown in photo is not included.|
|Dimensions (outside)||4-1/8″ L x 2″ H x 3/4″ W|
|Average rating from 1 reviews: 5.0|
Excellent ideaGreat idea, will save me lots of time and sore fingers. Just ordered one and can't wait to receive it.
Submit a Review...