|Click to enlarge image(s)|
• Smoother Operation
• Eliminates Wear of Case Insert Slide
• Eliminates Need to Lubricate Case Insert Slide
• Easy-Rolling Ball Bearing
• Large 1/8″ Hex Socket (instead of 1/8″) for Backing Wrench.
• Fits both XL 650 and XL 750 Presses
|Bearing Width||0.156″ (5/32″)|
|Average rating from 1 reviews: 5.0|
Nice AdditionI had some reservations about ordering this at first, because I didn't see how it improved anything. Well, since I installed it, it has worked perfectly and installed easily. The nice thing about it is that I don't have to grease that area since now it's a roller instead of just a steel pin pushing against that plastic loading block so it won't wear on the plastic much if at all. I can't say that the stroke is any smoother, but I do recommend getting this; not having to spread axle grease on the ramp of that spring loaded case feeder is very nice.
Submit a Review...