|Click to enlarge image(s)|
The FANG is a lightweight, rail mounted stabilizer, that allows for a more versatile shooting positions by allowing the shooter to stabilize their firearm on various surfaces, maintain positive contact with the support, and create a stable shooting platform.• Designed to bite into surfaces as the shooter applies weight into the stabilizer.
• Allows the firearm to be rested on various diameter materials via the saddle portion.
• The angles and edges of the FANG allow the shooter to search and traverse, while still maintaining contact with the surface they are firing on.
• Multidirectional "Fangs" need No Adjustment for Right Side or Left Side Barricades.
• Acts as a mini-bipod for bracing off of flat surfaces.
• The FANG can also be used as a devastating strike face.
The FANG is made from high quality, durable Long-fiber Glass Filled Nylon for added strength and longevity. This material can be dyed, cerakoted, trimmed and stippled, making it totally customizable.
The FANG is 100% guaranteed against any and all manufacturer defects.
Note: This product can not be shipped outside the United States in accordance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Shooting USA Uncut - The FANG at the 2016 NRA Convention!
The FANG in Action!
|US Patent US10190840
AR Rifle and all other accessories shown are not included with the FANG.
|Mount||Picatinny Standard Rails|
|Material||Long-fiber Glass Filled Nylon|