|Click to enlarge image(s)|
These Powder Funnels were specially designed for loading Hi‑Tek Coated 9mm/.38 cal. cast lead bullets. The are sized to provide enough case expansion to prevent shaving of the polymer coating. And to provide for minimum swaging of the bullet’s base, the expander portion is almost three times longer than the standard 9mm/.38 Custom Powder Funnel or a Dillon Powder Funnel .
• For 9mm/.38 cal. Hi‑Tek Coated Cast Lead Bullets
• Expander Tip 3X Longer than Original
• Precision Machined from 12L14 Steel
• Case Hardened to RC55+
• Highly Polished Expander Tip for Smooth Release
• Smoother Interior for Smooth Powder Flow
• Drop In Replacement for Original Dillon Powder Funnel
• Works on RL 550, XL 650, Xl 750, RL 1050 and Super 1050 Presses †
† May not work on SDB press because the shellplate may begin indexing before the powder funnel clears the case mouth. It also may not work on .357 Magnum cases on certain other Dillon presses for the same reason.
— 0.357: For 9mm/.38 cal. Bullets Sized .356″ to .357−″ (T1736-01)
— 0.358: For 9mm/.38 cal. Bullets Sized .3575″ to .358+″ (T1736-02)
|Manufactured by Photo Escape, Inc.
The standard powder funnel is shown in photo only for comparison and is not included with the 9mm/.38 HTC Powder Funnel.