|Click to enlarge image(s)|
Investment casting yields a part that is very strong and true to dimensions.
• Fits all Ruger® MK-II pistols.
• Will also fit Ruger® MK-I pistols but fitting is usually required. †
• † Even after fitting, it may not work with all magazines. This is do the the rather large
• variation between individual MK-I magazines.
• Easy to install. Simply replaces the factory mag release with no permanent
• alterations to your pistol.
Available in Black Steel or Stainless Steel.*
— Black Steel* - (T1401-B)
— Stainles Steel - (T1401-S)
* Black steel shown in photo.
Ruger is a registered trademark of Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
|Average rating from 3 reviews: 5.0|
It works perfectlyI have a Mk I pistol but Mk II mags are what's available. Installation is easy. You only take out the lower pin. Put the loop on the rear edge of the mag release and line up the holes. It may take a few tries and getting pin all the through will requires lining up the pin and the other hole. This release fits the Mk II much better as the contact surface is rounded rather than flat which caused a pressure point which made pulling out the magazine fell like it was being dragged.
Fit PerfectI have 2 Ruger Auto Standard 22's. The one I just received from you fit perfect and now I need one for my second Ruger Standard.
MK II extended releaseI would have appreciated a video on how to install this release.
Submit a Review...