|Click to enlarge image(s)|
Investment casting yields a part that is very strong and true to dimensions.
• Fits all Ruger® MK-II pistols.
• Will also fit Ruger® MK-I pistols but fitting is usually required. †
• † Even after fitting, it may not work with all magazines. This is do the the rather large
• variation between individual MK-I magazines.
• Easy to install. Simply replaces the factory mag release with no permanent
• alterations to your pistol.
Available in Black Steel or Stainless Steel.*
— Black Steel* - (T1401-B)
— Stainles Steel - (T1401-S)
* Black steel shown in photo.
Ruger is a registered trademark of Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
|Average rating from 2 reviews: 5.0|
Fit PerfectI have 2 Ruger Auto Standard 22's. The one I just received from you fit perfect and now I need one for my second Ruger Standard.
MK II extended releaseI would have appreciated a video on how to install this release.
Submit a Review...