|Click to enlarge image(s)|
• Holds More Bullets
• Bins are easily interchanged
• Uses standard AkroBins® †
• Dillon 550/650/750 Strong Mount (Dillon Stock No. 22051) with no modifications.
• Dillon SDB Strong Mount (Dillon Stock No. 22223) with no modifications.
• Dillon 750/650 Strong Mount (Dillon Stock No. 22052), but you will need to drill
• two additional 1/4″ mounting holes in the strong mount.
— Bin Bracket
— 1 AkroBin®, blue †
— Mounting Hardware
"I have three Dillon re-loading machines on my bench in my "gun-room"..... from left to right: My SL900 ........ my SDB ......... and my XL650. I chose to use the Bullet Bin on my SDB because I can use it and remove the bin at will, freeing up the needed space between the SL900 and the SDB. Just used all three machines during the course of today and the Bullet Bin is a welcome addition to my SDB and reloading."
— Bernie P. - Catonsville, MD
* Akro-Mils recommends a maximum bin load capacity of 10 pounds for this model AkroBin®.
† AkroBin® #30-210 (4-3/4″ long x 3-7/16″ wide x 2-3/16″ deep) ... the same bin as used on the Square Deal B press - Dillon Stock No. 13756.
|The Bullet Bin is a trademark of UniqueTek, Inc.
AkroBins and AkroBin are registered trademarks of AKRO-MILS, INC. a division of Myers Industries, Inc.
|Thickness||14 Gauge (0.747″)|
Submit a Review...