|Click to enlarge image(s)|
|Specially Machined Rim:
Special machining of the snap-cap rim allows you to dry-fire your rifle multiple times without ejecting the snap-cap each time the action is cycled.
The case is also specially sized to prevent the round from rotating in the chamber while the action is cycled.
A bright orange rubber "Primer" allows for easy identification and protects firing mechanism.
• Specially Machined Rim mdash; Will NOT Eject From Rifle when Action is Cycled*
• Specially Sized Case — Will not Rotate in Chamber when Action is Cycled
• Bright Orange Rubber "Primer" for Easy Identification
• Rubber "Primer" Protects Firing Mechanism
• Brass Case with Lead Bullet for Proper Weight and Feel
• Works in Most Lever Action Rifles†
• Available in .38 Special and .45 Colt
— .38 Special = $19.95 / 2-pack
— .45 Colt) = $19.95 / 2-pack
* Snap Cap is removed from chamber using a bore cleaning rod inserted from the muzzle end of the rifle.
† Works in most, but not all Marlin 1894 rifles.
— For details you can download and read the Instructions in PDF format Click Here.
CAUTION: Before Use, ALWAYS make sure the firearm is unloaded and remove all live ammo from the area.
|Made by Palo Verde Gunworks, LLC|
Submit a Review...