|Click to enlarge image(s)|
You can easily add bore solvent, oil, etc. without fully withdrawing the cleaning rod, and without needing to buy a separate rear mounted solvent port.
Note: A blue bore patch was positioned in the solvent port … just to make it more easily visible in the photo.
• Machined from Solid Delrin® for Strength and Chemical Resistance
• Tip Engages Barrel Extension
• No O-Rings to Disintegrate or become Stuck in Chamber or Bore.
• Back Bevel on Chamber End Assists Patch Retention on Rod Removal
• Drilled from Chamber End to ensure Concentricity with Bore
• Diameter Reduced over part of its Length for Easier Installation/Removal
• 4 Finger Grooves for Easy Removal
• Standard 1/2" Socket on Rear End allows use of separate Solvent Port.*
Q: Why are there no O-rings on this bore guide?
A: This bore guide is precision machined so that it will fit tightly in the upper receiver and doesn't need O-rings to hold it in position.Also, O-rings often come loose in the bore or chamber!
Q: Why is this bore guide white and not black or a color that won't show dirt?
A: White Delrin® is translucent so you can clearly view down the inside of the bore guide to ensure that it is clean and ready for the next use. If it was black Delrin®, you would need a bore illuminator. Just clean the bore guide, inside and out, using any bore cleaning solvent.
* A Rear Solvent Port not included. Accepts all solvent ports designed to install into a 1/2" socket.
|Delrin is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.|
|Solvent Port (side)||1″|
|Solvent Port Socket (rear)||0.5" dia.|
Submit a Review...