|Click to enlarge image(s)|
New Patented Tri-Step Face Design
• Bottom Step Shows Min Case Length
• Middle Step Shows Max Case Length
• Upper Step Shows Max Headspace
• CNC Machined for Precision
• Machined to SAAMI Minimum Chamber Specs.
• 6061-T6 Aluminum w Red Anodize Finish
• NEW Min COL Notch (Patent Pending)
This Gauge Will Measure:
— Max and Min Cartridge Length (COL)
— Minimum and Maximum Case Length
— Maximum Case Diameter
— Minimum and Maximum Headspace
Easy as 1, 2, 3!
1) Place a clean cartridge into the gauge and make sure that it completely seats by itself with no assistance. If the cartridge does not easily drop into the gauge without assistance, there is most likely something wrong with the dimensions of the cartridge.
2) The head of the brass should sit flush within the lower or upper step of the gauge. If the cartridge sits higher than the upper step, your brass is too long and may not chamber.
3) Also check to make sure the tip of the bullet is not protruding beyond the face of the gauge. If the bullet tip protrudes from the end of the gauge it is longer than the maximum allowed cartridge length.
To see all Case Gauges available at UniqueTek Click Here.
NOTE: Although product photo shows a 7.62x51 case gauge, this gauge is indeed manufactured to .308 Remington SAAMI Specs. A new photo is coming soon.
|Manufactured in Malden Massachusetts, by American workers on American machines!
To download the SAAMI Specs for this cartridge, click on the icon at left.
Submit a Review...