|Click to enlarge image(s)|
CNC-Machined from hardened tool steel, the “KrossFire” Bolt features a pinned firing pin to restrict the vertical movement and strike the cartridges in a consistent manner, reducing misfires. The CNC-machining process allows for precise headspace measurement, ensuring the bolt face sits flat against the barrel and improving firing pin impact.
Features a polished finish that is much smoother than the factory bolt, ensuring the bolt rides smoothly over the hammer for improved cycling and a smoother trigger pull. Upgraded 10/22® bolt includes a laser-cut steel firing pin and steel extractor to reduce failures to fire and failures to eject.
• Cross-Pinned Firing Pin Restricts Vertical Movement for Consistent Ignition
• Polished Bolt Rides Smoothly Over the Hammer for Improved Cycling and Reliability
• Precise CNC-Machining Ensures Proper Headspace Without a Need for a Factory Bolt Rework
– Firing Pin
– Fully Assembled and Ready for Drop-In Installation
Fits These Ruger® 10/22® Rifles:
– Any Standard Ruger® 10/22® Rifle
– Ruger® 10/22® Takedown®
– Ruger® 10/22® Takedown® Lite
– Ruger® 10/22® Charger™ pistol
– Ruger® 10/22® Charger™ Takedown pistol
– Ruger® 10/22® Carbine
– Ruger® 10/22® Target Lite
|Ruger, 10/22 and Takedown are registered trademarks of Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
Charger is a trademark of Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
Note: This product can not be shipped outside the United States in accordance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Submit a Review...