|Click to enlarge image(s)|
The die features a Threaded Cap with an integrated funnel. Unlike the set screw of the Dillon AT 500 Powder Die, this cap allows the powder funnel to float … just like it does on RL 550, XL 650 and Super 1050 presses. This ensures perfect centering within the case mouth. And the integrated funnel aids in transfering every grain of your trickled powder charge into the case. PLUS, you can still use it with a Dillon Powder Measure simply by removing the Cap (a trick that can't be done with the Dillon AT 500 Powder Die).*
• Precision Machined from 12L14 Steel
• Case Hardened to RC55+ and Electroless Nickel Plated
• Works on Any Press using Standard 7/8-14 Dies
• Threaded Cap with Integrated Funnel
• Also Accepts Dillon Powder Measure
• (with Cap/Funnel Removed friom Die)
Works With: †
✓ All Dillon Precision Powder Funnels - (Both Rifle & Pistol)
✓ Mr. Bulletfeeder Powder Funnels - Pistol (9mm, .40 cal., 45 cal.)
✓ Custom Powder Funnels - Pistol (9mm, .40 cal., 45 cal.)
✓ Rifle Powder Funnels (.30 cal & 6.5mm)
✓ .32 Cal Powder Funnels (Sizes: 0.3145″, 0.3155″, 0.3165″, 0.3175″)
✗ Powder Through Expanders (PTX) for Hornady Lock-N-Load® AP™ press will NOT fit.
† Powder Funnels are not included with kit.
Included in Kit
• Powder Die Body
• 1/4″ Spacer ^
• Die Lock Nut
^ Certain magnum pistol cartridges are too long, so a Spacer is included with kit. The Spacer is inserted between the Cap/Funnel and top of the die body. The Spacer is not shown in product photo.
✗ This Kit will not work with very long rifle cartridges (e.g. .30-06 Springfield and .300 Win. Mag., 8mm Mauser) on certain single stage presses that, with the ram fully up, have a narrow gap between the top of the ram and the press frame.
* If using the current generation Dillon Powder Measure, you must install two (2) Powder Bar Springs (Dillon Part No: 14036). These springs are not included and must be purchased from Dillon Precision.
|Manufactured by Photo Escape, Inc.|
|Case Hardened||RC 55+|
|Plated (all parts)||Electroless Nickel|
|Overal Length (with Cap installed)||3″|
Submit a Review...