|Click to enlarge image(s)|
This Powder Funnel was specially designed for loading Hi-Tek Coated .45 cal. cast lead bullets for .45 ACP (.451″-.452″). It is sized to provide enough case expansion to prevent shaving the polymer coating. And to provide for minimum swaging of the bullet’s base, the expander portion is almost three times longer than the standard .45 cal. Custom Powder Funnel or a Dillon Powder Funnel.Features
• For .45 cal. (.451″-.452″) Hi‑Tek Coated Cast Lead Bullets
• Expander Tip 3X Longer than Original
• Precision Machined from 12L14 Steel
• Case Hardened to RC55+
• Highly Polished Expander Tip for Smooth Release
• Smoother Interior for Smooth Powder Flow
• Drop In Replacement for Original Dillon Powder Funnel **
• Works on RL 550, XL 650, Xl 750, RL 1050 and Super 1050 Presses †
** Powder Die adjustment will be required.
† May not work on SDB press because the shellplate may begin indexing before the powder funnel clears the case mouth.
Q: Can I use the .45 HTC Powder Funnel for .45 Colt?
A: Yes, but if you are loading bullets larger than 0.452″, you will need to adjust the powder die down enough to flare the case mouth to accept the larger diameter bullet. There will also be some minor sweging of the bullet base with soft lead bullets.
|Manufactured by Photo Escape, Inc.
The standard powder funnel is shown in photo only for comparison and is not included with the .45 HTC Powder Funnel.