|Click to enlarge image(s)|
This Quick-Release Case Cleaner Knob replaces the ordinary hand knob or wing nut on most vibratory case cleaners. The Quick-Release feature lets you get the knob on and off quickly without having to spin it the full length of the threaded spindle.
Fits most vibratory case cleaners that have a 1/4″-20 threaded spindle. †
• Just 1-1/2 Turns to Tighten
• 1/4″-20 Female Thread
• Brass Threaded Insert
• Large 2.25″ Diameter
• Recessed Top Safeguards Tip of Threaded Spindle
How It Works
– The knob is tilted slightly and then slid down over the
– threaded spindle. (see drawings at right **)
– When in position, the knob is brought into a straight
– position … mating the two threaded segments within
– the knob to the threads on the spindle.
– The knob is then turned clockwise until snug … just
– 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 turns.
Watch this Demonstration of the Quick-Release Case Cleaner Knob!
Need a Q-R Knob for a Case Cleaner with Larger Threads?
If you need a Quick-Release Case Cleaner Knob in 5/16″-18 or 3/8″-16, please let us know. We are looking at this but need to know how many are likely to be needed in each size.
|† Spindle must extend at least 3/4″ above cover of case cleaner for this Quick-Release knob to work.
** Line drawings are for instructional purposes only and are not identical to actual product.
Case cleaner shown in photo is not included.
|Threaded Insert Material||Brass|
Submit a Review...