|Click to enlarge image(s)|
• Just 1-1/2 Turns to Tighten
• Brass Threaded Insert
• Large 2.25″ Diameter
• Recessed Top Safeguards Tip of Threaded Spindle
Available Sizes †
How It Works
– The knob is tilted slightly and then slid down over the
– threaded spindle. (see drawings at right **)
– When in position, the knob is brought into a straight
– position … mating the two threaded segments within
– the knob to the threads on the spindle.
– The knob is then turned clockwise until snug … just
– 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 turns.
Watch this Demonstration of the Quick-Release Case Cleaner Knob!
Which Size Do I Need?
Due to the huge number of available vibratory polishers, it is impossible to list the thread sizes of each of them. So the best way of determining the QR Knob size you need is to measure the spindle. There are two ways that work.
1) Test fit a hex nut of know size onto the spindle or test fit the wing nut onto a bolt of known size.
2) Measure the spindle diameter using your calipers.
2) 1/4″-20 = .2489″ to .2408″
2) 5/16″-18 = .3113″ to .3026″
2) 3/8″-16 = .3737″ to .3643″
|† Spindle must extend at least 3/4″ above cover of case cleaner for this Quick-Release knob to work.
** Line drawings are for instructional purposes only and are not identical to actual product.
Case cleaner shown in photo and video is not included.
|Available Thread Sizes||
|Threaded Insert Material||Brass|
|Average rating from 4 reviews: 5.0||Showing: 3 of 4||Show All|
I Love ItEasy and fast to use. I am a big fan of Unique Tek. I've been buying from them for years. My address may have changed several times, but not my loyalty. I can always count on quality I can trust.
Remarkably Easy UpgradeI ordered these in the 1/4 X 20 and the 3/8 X 16 size for my Thumler's extra large (57lb) and small (10lb) size case cleaners. Why I didn't do this sooner, I don't know. I hate standing there and twisting on and off the wing nuts for 5 minutes--that is once you spend time trying to get them to engage. With these, I just drop them on and turn a couple times and the lids are on tight. To take them off I just loosen them by a turn or two and lift them the rest of the way off. If you use a tumbler/vibratory cleaner, get these knobs--it's a simple, rock-solid, time saving product.
Really niceI ordered the 1/4" version not realizing, or really not paying attention to the fact I needed the 3/8 version. They went out of their way to get that manufactured and sent to me.
Really speeds up the annoying process of screwing down the tumbler lid. Much recommended.
Submit a Review...