|Click to enlarge image(s)|
Personal safety has never been more complete with the TASER Pulse+ device. Weighing in at just 8 ounces, this high-tech, intuitively-designed device is revolutionizing the self‑defense market and helping people go wherever they want with more confidence. Your Pulse+ has an ideal 15′ shooting range and can provide a 30‑second muscular override to would-be attackers.
Special Bundle Includes:
• Pulse+ Device
• 2 Live Cartridges
• 2 CR123 Batteries
• Conductive Practice Target
• Noonlight App Free Trial
• Soft Carry Sleeve
• Nylon Holster with Strap
Sights and Flashlight
In addition to the Fixed Sights, a Flashlight and Targeting Laser are activated when you turn on the Pulse+. This aids in target visibility and targeting.
Noonlight App Integration
The Pulse+ also integrates with Noonlight, a safety platform that wirelessly connects your Pulse+ device to your phone. Backed by live dispatchers, Noonlight will send emergency personnel to your location whenever your Pulse+ is fired. This is the Mobile Sidekick you've always wanted.
– iOS app supports iOS 8+.
– Android app supports API level 19+ (Android 4.4 KitKat).
– Check the Noonlight website for more information.
Replacement Pulse Cartridges
Although two Pulse Cartridges are included in the Taser Pulse+ Kit, additional Pulse Cartridges are highly recommended as you'll want to practice … just like any other self-defense product.
Item #: T1810-02 = $69.95 (2-pack)
30-second muscular override gives you time to get away. Contact stun capabilities for close range interactions.
Your TASER Pulse+ purchase comes with a free trial of
Noonlight, which can dispatch emergency teams to your GPS location upon firing.
|Safe Escape Guarantee
Taser will replace your TASER device free of charge if fired in self‑defense.
See How the Taser Pulse+ Works
To see the instructional videos listed below,
• Pulse+ Parts & Function
• Pulse+ Battery Installation/Replacement
• Pulse+ Cartridge Installation
|A Cell Phone (not included) and the Noonlight app are required for Emergency Dispatch.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
iOS is a trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc.
State regulations vary, so consider your state before purchasing.
To check your state regulations, .
As State and local regulations are constantly being changed, It is your responsibility to determine if ownership is legal before purchase.
We cannot sell to:
– Hawaii, Rhode Island: Not legal for Civilian or Security Guard use/possession.
– Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota: A background check is required before purchase.
– Massachusetts: Resident Firearms License and MA Basic Firearms Safety Course certificate must
– be submitted to purchase.
– Canada: Tasers are a "Prohibit Weapon" and civilian use/possession is illegal.
Submit a Review...