|Click to enlarge image(s)|
This Powder Funnel was specially designed for loading 180/185gr Flat Base SWC .45 caliber bullets sized to 0.452″ … like the Brazos Bullet Company LB-45-180-SWC-FB-LG-452. This bullet profile, with a Hi-Tek coating, has become highly popular with competitive Bullseye shooters.
This powder funnel is sized to provide enough case expansion to prevent shaving the polymer coating. And to provide for minimum swaging of the bullet’s base, the expander portion is almost three times longer than the standard .45 cal. Custom Powder Funnel or a Dillon Powder Funnel.
• For 180-185gr FB SWC .45 cal. 0.452″ Hi‑Tek Coated Cast Lead Bullets
• and other similar bullets based on the H&G #68 design up to 200gr
• Expander Tip 3X Longer than Original
• Precision Machined from 12L14 Steel
• Case Hardened to RC55+
• Highly Polished Expander Tip for Smooth Release
• Smoother Interior for Smooth Powder Flow
• Drop In Replacement for Original Dillon Powder Funnel **
• Works on RL 550, XL 650, XL 750, RL 1050, Super 1050 and RL 1100 presses †
** Powder Die adjustment will be required.
† May not work on SDB press because the shellplate may begin indexing before the powder funnel clears the case mouth … but it has not been tested.
|Manufactured by Photo Escape, Inc.
The .45 HTC-FB Powder Funnel is sold individually. The standard powder funnel is shown in photo only for comparison and is not included with the .45 HTC-FB Powder Funnel.